Manufacturing Career Pathways
For those who demonstrate an affinity for science, technology, engineering and math (STEM) – or otherwise like to tinker, build, and create – Marathon County manufacturers are a great place to shine.
Here are six common career pathways for gaining the experience you need.
- Job Shadow – Experience the daily challenges of a variety of roles.
- Job Co-op – Gain real world experience on the job while going to high school or technical college.
- Internship – Gain essential hands-on experience as part of your schooling.
- Apprenticeship / On-the-Job Training – Work and learn full time.
- Technical college – Build advanced skills.
- University degree – Gain sophisticated technical and professional knowledge.